Discover Omerto's secrets
Omerto proposes guided tours of the Domaine de la Vallée du Bras estate and its installations to organized groups, families and friends.
The tour takes anywhere from 60 to 120 minutes, introducing visitors to the complete tomato wine-making process that is unique worldwide. Among other topics, learn the secret of tomato conservation up until its transformation, a scientific process that enhances the flavours and aromas of this beloved fruit.
We partner with 11 tour operators who set up group transportation by bus, and welcome the curious from everywhere around the globe.
Book early, our calendar fills up quickly ‒ up to a year in advance!
Organized group tours*
For large corporate groups, social groups and institutions (up to 56 persons). Tour includes:
- Introductory video (8 minutes)
- Q&A Period
- Tasting ‒ 4 Omerto products
- * 50% is payable at the time of booking by Paypal. A penalty of $ 200 will be charged for any group canceling their visit in less than 30 days, in addition to the 50% down payment of the reservation.
Tours for solo visitors, sweethearts, families & friends combined
An intimist tour just for you, your friends and/or family. Groups of 20 to 56 discover everything there is to know about our delicate Omerto nectar ‒ short of providing our secret recipe!
To the basic tour, add a tour of Domaine de la vallée du bras’ tomato plantation and a Q&A Period to answer all your questions, according to your interests.
Price per person: $10 taxes not included
Add a tasting!
On request and at an additional charge of $9, taxes not included, per person, sweeten your taste experience by pairing it with local delicacies prepared by:
- Comptoir Sushi ‒ Signature seafood/fish & vegetarian selections
- Al Dente ‒ Signature meat dishes and desserts
Contact us for menu details.
Telephone : 418 435-6872